Under Construction – Excuse our dust!
So, you are ready to purchase Monard custom shooting clothes from Oberle Enterprises. Here is some information you will want to know.
Custom Suits by Monard:
Consists of up to 29 different sections or panels for jackets and up to 18
different sections or panels for trousers, it offers customization of the
composition, thickness (non issf) and type of material used in each panel. The
19 different measurements for jackets include separate right and left shoulder
profiles and separate front and back profiles. Trousers have 12 different measures.
The measurements are entered into a computer program where the ratios between
various points are checked against a historical database of similar measurements.
Any ratios that fall outside these typical ranges are double-checked or re-measured
before confirming the order to ensure the fit is right the first time. This
measuring process produces a custom-fit suit with the right balance of support and
comfort in each.
Measuring by Oberle Enterprises is Guaranteed:
If possible, it is best to have a staff member of Oberle Enterprises measure the athlete for custom clothing. This is to make sure everything is measured correctly and we are responsible for our mistakes. If we measure you for clothing, we guarantee the measurements are correct as long as the Athletes physical size does not change. (i.e Don’t eat too many donuts or go through a growth spurt or diet) However, we understand, not everyone lives close enough or has the budget to travel for measurements. In that case, we have created the below to help you get the correct measurements. Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to attend more events around the country, but for now, we will be restricted to Oklahoma.
In the event a customer is measuring we are providing this page as a guide. This page is meant to help you measure and to make sure we are doing all we can to assure your measurements are performed correctly and to get a finished product you will love for years to come.
Responsibility for Customer measurements:
Although every effort will be made to check all orders to make sure the measurements provided by the customer make sense as to the gender and physical appearance of the athlete (provide pictures at the time of ordering), mistakes sometimes happen. If it is found that an error is caused by the customer measurements or customer physically changing, the customer will be held responsible for the measurements provided. Oberle Enterprises and Monard Shooting cannot be held responsible for mistakes we did not make. When measuring, one must be very careful to measure per the descriptions in the order forms, videos and instructions give by Oberle Enterprises LLC and Monard Shooting. If you follow the instructions and provided videos, it should be relatively easy to get good measurements. Remember, we are only a phone call away.
Tips on measuring:
- A tailor is not required to get perfect measurements. With Monard’s new online Custom Made Configuration (CMC) tool, getting a custom suit is made simple. When having someone measure all you need to do is insist they follow the Monard Measuring instruction 100% per the measuring instructions and videos at this link: CMC
- Always use a cloth type tape measure.
- All measurements should be in centimeters. (Yes, metric system, is used in every country in the world except the United States. Dare to be different!) Do NOT convert the measurements from Inches to Metric. If you do not have a metric tape, get one before continuing.
- Wear the same underclothing when being measured as you will wear under your new suit. Form fitting is highly recommended
- Tie a small rope or thin belt (1/4″) around the athlete’s natural waist so you have a common reference point for measurements from the waist to other points like “Trouser Length” and “Crotch Length”. Do NOT make it tight enough to change the waist size.
- If the clothing item is for yourself, have someone else measure you. Sounds obvious, but even self-measuring your hand for a glove can produce an incorrect measurement.
- Measure multiple times on different days to make sure you are able to get a consistent measurement.
- Make sure all get measurements are nearly the same. We want correct measurements do not do averages
- Just measure the size. Do not add any extra to your measurements. Do not pull the tape measure tight. Have the tape snug, but not tight. You just want to measure your size. Pulling the tape tight does not make you smaller, it just messes up your measurements.
- Do NOT add any room for growth or subtract for diet expectations. The reason you are ordering custom clothing is for a perfect fit.
- If at any time during the measuring process you have questions, do not hesitate to call. It’s best to get it right than to have a finished product that does not fit.
- Use the Monard Custom Made Configurator (CMC) to choose colors and submit your measurements (Note: pick English at top of page). (Step by Step instructions to come)
- 5 Pictures required for all suit order
- Make the pictures as close to your “real” positions as possible. If you need too use your rifle, but not your current Suit
- If this is for a Prone only suit, we want the same pictures, but the last 3 are in your best Prone Position
- 5 Pictures required for all suit order
- Custom Suit Checklist
NEW: It is now possible to use Monard’s Interactive Coloring and Measuring tool to get an instant check on self measuring. Follow the link to the Custom Made Configurator.Then follow these steps
- Create an account Create a userename and password. Make your password different than other passwords you use in case you need to share it with me. Make it secure (ask me how)
- Select “Coloring”
- Select “ADD NEW”
- Click on the suit you are wanting to Design
- Click on “COLORING” again
- Click the bubble for which pieces you will be designing
- Whole Set
- Jacket Only
- Trousers (pants) Only
- For each numbered area on the left, you will pick corresponding color on the right. As you pick the colors, the left picture will turn into the suit you will love. The left side also tells you what material each panel is made of (Leather, Lycra, Nano Tech, Super, etc)
- You will be prompted to save your work from time to time. It is highly recommended. You do not loose your design if you loose the internet. You can save your work at any time by clicking “Save”
- After picking all your Jacket colors you want to click on “Modifications” Tab. Here you can add things like:
- Aluminum Buttons (There is an Extra Cost for these)
- Five or Six Buttons (There is an Extra Cost for these)(if you are tall, you may want six buttons)
- Buttplate Material (Rubber or Suede) Most pick, rubber, but it is up to you.
- Pick if you want lettering on your jacket. Oberle Enterprises does not charge you for lettering your First and/or Last name and/or County (example: “USA”). Enter the text you want and the color you want it. Remember if you want it to be seen, you have to pick contrasting colors.
- Pick if you want the United States Flag on the Sleeve or Pocket or Both or not at all. We will not charge extra for a flag on the sleeve, but we will charge extra for a flag on the pocket. If you want a flag on both, there will be an extra charge for the pocket Flag. We like people to be patriotic. We will not add to the price or take anything off the price if you choose no flag or country.
- Click on the “Additional Information” Tab and add anything you think is important to get you the best fitting and looking Jacket possible. What should we know about you?
- When you finish your Jacket you can click on the “Trousers” and pick your trouser colors.
- After you pick your Trouser colors click on the “Modifications” Tab. Here you pick things like:
- Soft Leather Crotch Area – recommended unless you are looking for more stiffness in that area
- Suspenders – Extra Cost
- Belt – Extra Cost
- Pick if you want lettering on your trousers. Oberle Enterprises does not charge you for lettering your First and/or Last name and/or County (example: “USA”). Enter the text you want and the color you want it. Remember if you want it to be seen, you have to pick contrasting colors.
- Click on the “Additional Information” Tab and add anything you think is important to get you the best fitting and looking Trouser possible. What should we know about you?
- When you are all done picking your colors, modifications and additional information review and – SAVE YOUR WORK.
- Click on “Go to CMC Home”
- Click on “MEASURING”
- You can watch videos of any of the measurements by using the pull down on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Read the measuring guide, then click on “Add New Profile”
- Fill in the “Basic Information Tab”
- Profile Name
- Clothing Type, Set, Jacket or Trousers. This determines what you will need to measure
- Positions – Do you shoot right or left handed?
- Choose your language
- Click On “Print Out” to print the form. This is a good thing for reference as you measure.
- Click the “Next” Button
- Upload the 5 required pictures. This can be found on the left side of the page. I have to admit, I sometimes forget this, so please remember.
- You will then see the measurements you will need to provide for your jacket. Measurements 1-5 are used for control numbers and need to be perfect. As they will be used to make sure the remaining measurements are within “Normal” range. These are used for both the jacket and trousers.
Hint: After entering measurements 1-5, if you press “Check Measurements” button before submitting any measurements, the “Info” button will pop up for all measurements. This way, you can look at the instructions and videos before each measurement.
- As you measure, put the measurements into the correct boxes.
- When you are done, click on “Check Measurements” “Info” will show up to the right of any measurements that seem to be outside of the normal expectation.
- Click on “Info” button to see the correct place to measure as well as a video. Study both
- Double/Triple Check your measurement and once you are sure of the measurement, either correct the measurement or click “Confirm” if you are 100% sure your measurement is correct. Not all measurements will be within “The range” If you are sure the measurement is correct and it is still out of the range, click “Confirm” and the system will accept the measurement.
- Repeat this step for every measurement that has the “Info” button beside it.
- When you are sure of your Jacket measurements, click the “Next” Button to measure for your trousers.
- Repeat Step 18-20 measuring steps above for your trousers, until you are sure all are correct.
- Click “SAVE”
- Click on “Go to CMC Home”
- Click on “Ordering”
- Click on “Add New”
- Select your Color profile on the left of your design by clicking on the “Add to order” square
- Click on “Add to Ordering” on the lower right of the page
- you will see a green box that says “Ready to Order” by your selection
- Click on “Go to Ordering”
- Click on “Select Profile” under “Measurement Profile”
- Click the “Select” button to choose your Measurement profile
- Click the “Add to Cart” Square on the left
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on the lower right to add product to the cart
- You will see in the upper right corner, you have one item in your cart
- Scroll down and read and agree to terms of service by clicking on the box
- Click on “Check Out”
- You should have already added your address when you created your user ID, but if you did not, add an address. Your suit will not get sent to you from Monard, but they need this information. Click on “Bill to this Address”. They will not bill you and you will not pay on the Monard page. You will pay me.
- Click on “Ship to this Address” Again, they will NOT ship the suit to you. They will ship the Suit to me and I will ship it to you.
- Click the “NEXT ” Button
- Select “Invoice Payment through Dealer (Only custom made clothing)”
- Click “NEXT”
- Click “NEXT” Again
- Click On “CONFIRM”
- At this point you should receive a message like this ” Your order has been successfully processed!
Order number: 166
Click here for order details.
- Copy that order number and send me an email with it, so I can get with Monard and let them know I am working with you on the order.
- Click on “Continue”
- You will be returned to the Monard Home Page
The ordering process may seem a little overwhelming, but I can help. Give me a call and I can guide you through each part of the process and explain the measurements. Here you will find Measuring Videos from Monard for the various measurements that will need to be taken for custom suits. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Oberle Enterprises Commitment:
Oberle Enterprises is committed to great customer service and will do everything in our power to keep that commitment. In the unfortunate event, a customer order is not correct when delivered, Oberle Enterprises will work with the customer to resolve the issue per the terms and conditions. This does not mean Oberle Enterprise will take responsibility for mistakes that are not ours. We will work for a resolution that both parties can agree to. However, we can not be held fully responsible for measuring we did not do. As an example, If the suit can be corrected with tailoring we will try to help the customer find a tailor who will be able to make corrections. In the event that another suit is required to be ordered with corrected measurements, Oberle Enterprises may help find a buyer for the miss-measured suit if possible.