Monard makes a large selection standard sized clothing to chose from. If you fit within the category of a standard size, a standard size may be for you. Use these charts when ordering standard sizes (off the rack). These can not be used for custom clothing. Custom clothing have their own measuring guidelines and can be found on the custom order forms depending on what model you are ordering.
Tips on measuring:
- If at anytime during the measuring process you have questions, do not hesitate to call. Its best to get it right than to get the wrong size.
- Always use a cloth type tape measure.
- If the clothing Item is for yourself, have someone else measure you.
- Wear the clothing that you will be wearing under your new suit.
- Measure multiple time to make sure you are able to get a consistent measurements.
- Have a second person check your measurements. Make sure you get measurements that are nearly the same.
- Just measure the size. Do not add any extra to your measurements. Do not pull the tape measure tight. You just want to measure your size. Pulling the tape tight does not make you smaller, it just messes up your measurements.
Standard Size Guide– Used to measure for:
- Junior, Starter Jackets and Pants for Men and Women
- XTC Jackets for women – This is for standard size XTC jacket only. Custom XTC jackets are also available
Men’s XTC Size Guide – This is for standard size Men’s XTC jacket only. Custom XTC jackets are also available
Glove Size Guide – Used to Measure for all Monard Gloves: Including Junior, Full and Half Finger (to get an accurate size, you need to measure in centimeters) Note: Do NOT pull the tape tight. Round up to the next Centimeter. Pick the high side of the measured value. If you measure and select a glove within the chart, you will get a Glove that is very tight but will go on. If you pick a size larger, you get a little less tight and so on. Use this guide as a starting point.
Example: if you measure and get 24.5 cm, use 25 as your measurement. Since the Large glove is 23-25cm and the XLarge glove is 25-27, I recommend choosing either the XL or XXL glove depending on the fit you like.
Measured Size = Very Tight. Very Hard to get on
Measured Size +1 = Medium Tight, Looser fit, but still a bit hard to get on
Measured Size +2 = Low Tight. Easier to get on
Underwear Size Guide – Includes Underwear and Sweaters for men and women.