This Walther LG400-M Field Target Wood with its stylish wooden stock is based on the successful LG400-M platform that is very popular in the 10M sport shooting discipline.
With the Walther LG400-M Field Target Wood this platform is now made suitable for the Field Target sport. The PCP rifle produces 16 Joules and comes in caliber 4.5 mm as is dictated in the FT rulebook.
The barrel of the Walther LG400-M Field Target Wood has a carbon sleeve and the adjustable 2-stage trigger is suitable for dry-firing. The cheek piece is adjustable as is the SINUS hook butt plate. The steel cylinder of this side lever air rifle can be filled up to 300 bar and the Walther LG400-M Field Target Wood features an 11 mm dovetail rail to mount a rifle scope.
The main differences with the 7.5 Joule versions of the LG400 are:
- 16 Joule LG300 type pressure regulator
- 56.5-centimeter long barrel (compared to 42 cm for the 7.5-joule version)
- The air cylinder is of the so-called ‘Maxi’ type: Volume 267 cm3. Length: 460 mm. Weight: 930 grams (compared to 460 grams for the standard 385mm aluminum cylinder).
- The special barrel end tube that has a cone inside and acts like an air stripper or muzzle brake.
- It does not have the Absorber or Equalizer