Butt-plate “TEC-HRO fusion”
Innovations and advancements of the new buttplate “TEC-HRO fusion”:
- Three-dimensional adjustable shoulder contact surfaces (with ball joints)
- Short design (the length of the stock stays individually adjustable)
- New construction of the hook and therefore best possible anatomic adaptability
- Complete hook can be offset sideways (e.g. undesired levering out when lowering the right arm in standing position can be prevented)
- Longitudinally adjustable middle part for optimal adjustment to the shoulder radius
- High-end German manufacturing
- Attractive design
- Very stable lightweight-construction (suitable for full-bore shooting)
As the name fusion already expresses, this butt plate lets your rifle and your shoulder merge to a perfectly matched unit.
Delivery incl. screws for mounting it on your rifle and analogs ellen-wrench (without adapter).
Adaptive for stocks from: Feinwerkbau(FWB), Anschütz, Walther, MEC, TESRO, Grünig & Elmiger, Bleiker…
Click also here !
Attention new ISSF rules from 2013
It is now no longer allowed that buttplate for free rifle have a deeper than 25mm radius. For many manufacturers, it is possible that radius meke lower it – which can sometimes lead to disqualification!
In “TEC-HRO fusion” the deepest adjustment is exactly 25mm!