The Kustermann Shooting boot has all of its predecessor’s main features which makes the boot more comfortable and steady.
- The whole boot is made of smooth leather, to achieve greater stability.
- The new boot lace stoppers allow an even more precise lacing in the lower heel area.
- The reliable 4-zone lacing for optimal position of the toes, instep, lower heel, calf, and shin.
- Comfortable, tight lacing prevents pressure in kneeling position and adjusts immediately to any foot form.
- Double-pull Velcro fastener around the Achilles heel for individual adjustment of the boot to the foot.
- Finest finish in the outer and inner boot areas.
- Well padded tongues made of perforated material avoid pressure and guarantee perfect air circulation.
- Toe- and heel-cap are made of extremely stiff thermoplastic material.
- Newly revised inner shoe Ergofit by Meindl for more standing comfort.
- The shoe complies with the new ISSF rule 2013.