Showing all 13 results
Hammerli X-ESSE Expert SF$1,600.00 Add to cart
Hammerli X-ESSE Expert SF$1,600.00
Walther X-Esse/Trailside Walnut Grip R/H medium$239.00 Add to cart
Hammerli Basic Front Sight$59.00 Add to cart
Hammerli Basic Front Sight$59.00
Hammerli Basic Rear Sight$239.40 Add to cart
Hammerli Basic Rear Sight$239.40
AR20 Butt Stock Assembly$42.72 Add to cart
AR20 Butt Stock Assembly$42.72
Hämmerli AP20 PRO Air Pistol$1,075.00 Call for availability and ordering!
Hämmerli AP20 PRO Air Pistol
Following last year’s highly successful launch of the HÄMMERLI AP20 for gun clubs, Walther has introduced the PRO version, a low-cost match air pistol for price-conscious target shooters. The AP20 PRO takes advantage of Walther’s modular system by incorporating proven components from the top-of-the-line LP400. The AP20 is recommended by the German Shooting Federation (DSB), which recently named Walther an official partner.
•Compressed air system 200 bar
•Walnut grip right with 3D adjustment, grip size M
•200 bar SLIMLINE aluminum cylinder with integrated pressure gauge
•Adjustable match trigger
•Turnable front sight with three different widths
•Variable rear sight width, infinitely adjustable
•Sights adjustable in longitudinal direction
•Six barrel jackets in different colors
•Loading recess for convenient reloading
•Low basic weight (approx. 980 g)
•Tools and plastic gun case$1,075.00
Hämmerli AP20 Match Air Pistol$849.00 Call for availability and ordering!
Hämmerli AP20 Match Air Pistol
Hämmerli sporting arms are known for their functionality, longevity, and modern design. In addition, they offer excellent value for money. The AP20 permits a large range of custom variations and weighs only 900 g, making it the ideal air pistol for beginners, young people, target clubs, and ambitious recreational shooters. Important components like the grip, trigger, barrel, and sight are the same as in a full-fledged match air pistol – made by Carl Walther, Ulm.
Besides possessing all the features of a match air pistol, the Hämmerli AP20 has a number of exclusive advantages:
· The PRO-LINE compressed air cylinder can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, depending on where you want the center of gravity.
· The ALL-IN-ONE molded grip can be adjusted over a wide range of sizes, from S to L. The rest for the ball of the thumb can be attached for right-handers or left-handers. Without the rest you have a universal grip.
· The basic colors of the pistol are black and silver. The SPEKTRAL barrel jacket is exchangeable, permitting a choice of six different colors according to your personal taste.
· The AP20 is unbeatably inexpensive. It is in a class of its own on the market for match air pistols.
In addition, there is a wide range of special accessories, allowing shooters to upgrade the pistol according to their individual needs.$849.00
Hämmerli Front weight, 165G, steel$90.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli Front weight, 165G, steel
for x-esse long, x-esse sport$90.00
Hämmerli XESSE Front weight, 100 g, steel$90.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli XESSE Front weight, 100 g, steel
for x-esse long, x-esse sport$90.00
Hämmerli Picatinny-Style Rail$75.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli Picatinny-Style Rail
for Hammerli X-esse IPSC$75.00
X-ESSE Hämmerli Magazine .22 l.r. 10-shotAdd to cart
X-ESSE Hämmerli Magazine .22 l.r. 10-shot
These are available.
X-Esse GripFrom: $123.20 Select options
X-Esse GripFrom: $123.20
Hammerli AR20 Pro$1,100.00 Call for availability and ordering!
Hammerli AR20 Pro
Get the right start.
To get the right start in competition shooting, you need your own rifle, and the Hämmerli AR20 air rifle is the perfect choice. It has all you need for fun, and it will help you become a good marksman.
A sophisticated match rifle.
The AR20 is a sophisticated sporting arm with a 300 bar compressed air system, an aluminum stock with a wide range of settings and a finely adjustable match trigger. It’s perfect in every detail, from the design to the accessories to the precision mechanism.
• PRO Competition sight
• 4.5 mm (.177) pellet
• 300 bar compressed air system
• Aluminium stock with a wide range of settings
• Ambidextrous receiver and stock
• Variable stock length, cheek piece height, and fore-end height
• T-rail for three-position competitions
• Adjustable butt plate
• Ambidextrous cocking piece with release lever
• Wide loading recess with precision feed
• Lothar Walther match barrel
• WALTHER aluminum cylinder with pressure gauge
• Basic weight less than 4,000 g
• Includes sight and accessories$1,100.00