Hammerli Air Guns
Showing all 7 results
Compressed Air Cylinder for Air Rifles/Replacement Cylinder$142.00 Select options
Compressed Air Cylinder for Air Rifles/Replacement Cylinder
Compressed air cylinder for air rifles, Anschütz, Walther, Feinwerkbau, 200 bar$142.00
Hämmerli AP20 Match Air Pistol$796.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli AP20 Match Air Pistol
Hämmerli sporting arms are known for their functionality, longevity, and modern design. In addition, they offer excellent value for money. The AP20 permits a large range of custom variations and weighs only 900 g, making it the ideal air pistol for beginners, young people, target clubs, and ambitious recreational shooters. Important components like the grip, trigger, barrel, and sight are the same as in a full-fledged match air pistol – made by Carl Walther, Ulm.
Besides possessing all the features of a match air pistol, the Hämmerli AP20 has a number of exclusive advantages:
· The PRO-LINE compressed air cylinder can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, depending on where you want the center of gravity.
· The ALL-IN-ONE molded grip can be adjusted over a wide range of sizes, from S to L. The rest for the ball of the thumb can be attached for right-handers or left-handers. Without the rest you have a universal grip.
· The basic colors of the pistol are black and silver. The SPEKTRAL barrel jacket is exchangeable, permitting a choice of six different colors according to your personal taste.
· The AP20 is unbeatably inexpensive. It is in a class of its own on the market for match air pistols.
In addition, there is a wide range of special accessories, allowing shooters to upgrade the pistol according to their individual needs.$796.00
Hämmerli AP20 PRO Match Air Pistol$996.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli AP20 PRO Match Air Pistol
Following last year’s highly successful launch of the HÄMMERLI AP20 for gun clubs, Walther has introduced the PRO version, a low-cost match air pistol for price-conscious target shooters. The AP20 PRO takes advantage of Walther’s modular system by incorporating proven components from the top-of-the-line LP400. The AP20 is recommended by the German Shooting Federation (DSB), which recently named Walther an official partner.
•Compressed air system 200 bar
•Walnut grip right with 3D adjustment, grip size M
•200 bar SLIMLINE aluminum cylinder with integrated pressure gauge
•Adjustable match trigger
•Turnable front sight with three different widths
•Variable rear sight width, infinitely adjustable
•Sights adjustable in longitudinal direction
•Six barrel jackets in different colors
•Loading recess for convenient reloading
•Low basic weight (approx. 980 g)
•Tools and plastic gun case$996.00
Hämmerli Front weight, 165G, steel$71.00 Add to cart
Hämmerli Front weight, 165G, steel
for x-esse sport$71.00
Hämmerli Picatinny-Style Rail$50.25 Add to cart
Hämmerli Picatinny-Style Rail
for Hammerli X-esse IPSC$50.25
TEC-HRO Air Cartridge Protector$6.00 Select options
TEC-HRO Air Cartridge Protector
Tec-Hro Air Cartridge Capsule. With a diameter of 35 mm and a length from 350 – 600 mm it fits all air pressure cartridges. Protects and contains your air cartridge perfectly.$6.00
Hammerli AR20 ProFrom: $900.00 Select options
Hammerli AR20 Pro
Get the right start.
To get the right start in competition shooting, you need your own rifle, and the Hämmerli AR20 air rifle is the perfect choice. It has all you need for fun, and it will help you become a good marksman.
A sophisticated match rifle.
The AR20 is a sophisticated sporting arm with a 300 bar compressed air system, an aluminum stock with a wide range of settings and a finely adjustable match trigger. It’s perfect in every detail, from the design to the accessories to the precision mechanism.
• PRO Competition sight
• 4.5 mm (.177) pellet
• 300 bar compressed air system
• Aluminium stock with a wide range of settings
• Ambidextrous receiver and stock
• Variable stock length, cheek piece height, and fore-end height
• T-rail for three-position competitions
• Adjustable butt plate
• Ambidextrous cocking piece with release lever
• Wide loading recess with precision feed
• Lothar Walther match barrel
• WALTHER aluminum cylinder with pressure gauge
• Basic weight less than 4,000 g
• Includes sight and accessoriesFrom: $900.00